COVID Disinfecting Services
Protecting Your Employees & Guests From COVID-19
Keep your business open, safely. Routine cleaning and disinfecting are the only way to keep your environment safe from an unintentional COVID-19 outbreak. Mitigate the risk of COVID-19 spread with routine preventive disinfection.
According to the ECDC, the following recommendations can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your facility:
- Clean high-touch surfaces at least once per day, or if the space is a high-traffic area or in indoor settings, consider cleaning more frequently and disinfecting.
- Wear face coverings to prevent spreading the virus to others.
- Outsource a professional cleaning and disinfecting service to ensure your facility is safe for employees and guests.
Our residential and commercial cleaning experts offer:
- Expertise in recurring cleaning methods with specific knowledge in infection prevention.
- In-depth knowledge of ECDC guidelines and what is required to be compliant.
- Advanced cleaning and disinfecting methods that cover your facility from floor to ceiling with hospital-grade products.
- Top-of-the-line proprietary chemicals and disinfection processes to increase infection protection on high-touch surfaces.
Emergency Coronovirus Cleaning Services
When an employee or patient tests positive for COVID-19, you should temporarily shut your doors and follow proper recommendations. ServiceMaster Clean can help you quickly open up again. Our network of local businesses ensures fast COVID-19 cleaning response times and excellent care from a team that is equipped with the advanced tools and technology in adherence to CDC guidelines to get your facility safely open again. All of our disinfection training and protocols are based on national expertise and deployed locally.